Asking Me A Question (For Potential Inclusion in my Q&A shows on The Paul Kirtley Podcast)
You can ask me a question in a few ways:
- Tweet me your question, including hashtag #askpaulkirtley @pkirt
- Make a public post on Instagram, including a photo or video (which will feature on the show) and include the hashtag #askpaulkirtley, so I can find the post.
- THE BEST WAY – Leave me a voice message with your question via the recorder below…
Submitting A Question – Guidance
I want this to be helpful to you and others, as well as fun and relevant. So, we need to keep things sensible.
The idea here is a) to take the strain off my email inbox and b) get answers out to people in a more timely fashion as well as help as many people as possible with the answer. If you want to know the answer to a question, then it’s likely other people do too.
Please use common sense about what can be answered verbally.
Here are some guidelines to ensure your question is qualified to be featured…
- If you are leaving a voice message, please keep your question under one minute in length. If it goes a little over, that’s fine, but please keep it concise and to the point.
- If you have a website and URL, please share it only once during a recording. For example: “Hi, my name is Jane Smith. I have a blog called Jane’s Lovely Cakes at JanesLovelyCakes.com. My question is…”
- Spammy, disrespectful, rude, or unreasonably personal/private questions will not be considered.
I use SpeakPipe.com, a clever web service that allows anyone to leave me a voicemail message through the Internet. I receive a notification when you leave me a voice message. All you need in order to leave me a message is an Internet connection and a microphone. It works via mobile devices as well as laptops and desktops.
Please note that by submitting a voicemail question, you’re allowing me to share it publicly.
And remember if you don’t want to leave a voice message, you can tweet me @pkirt.
#AskPaulKirtley Show Archive
Over the course of more than two years I produced eighty #AskPaulKirtley Q&A video shows that were published here on my blog, on my YouTube channel as well as a podcast feed separate to my main Paul Kirtley Podcast.
While Q&A sessions are now included in my main Paul Kirtley Podcast series, which also contains interviews and other formats, you can, however, still access the archive of #AskPaulKirtley shows (video and audio) via the links below…
You can watch the videos, or listen to the audio-only version, right here on my blog… Click here for all the episodes of #AskPaulKirtley in one place (video and audio)