Asking Me A Question (For Potential Inclusion in my Q&A shows #AskPaulKirtley)
You can ask me a question in a few ways:
- Tweet me your question (with a public Tweet, not a direct message), including hashtag #askpaulkirtley @pkirt
- Make a public post on Instagram (not a direct message, sorry), including a photo or video (which will feature on the show) and include the hashtag #askpaulkirtley, so I can find the post.
- THE BEST WAY – Leave me a voice message with your question via the recorder below…
Submitting A Question – Guidance
I want this to be helpful to you and others, as well as fun and relevant. So, we need to keep things sensible.
The idea here is a) to take the strain off my email inbox and b) get answers out to people in a more timely fashion as well as help as many people as possible with the answer. If you want to know the answer to a question, then it’s likely other people do too.
Please use common sense about what can be answered verbally.
Here are some guidelines to ensure your question is qualified to be featured…
- Search my website to see if the question has been answered already (there is a search box in the main menu of this site).
- If you are leaving a voice message, please keep your question around a minute in length. If it goes a little over, that’s fine, but please keep it concise and to the point.
- If you have a website and URL, please share it only once during a recording. For example: “Hi, my name is Jane Smith. I have a blog called Jane’s Lovely Cakes at JanesLovelyCakes.com. My question is…”
- Spammy, disrespectful, rude, or unreasonably personal/private questions will not be considered.
I use SpeakPipe.com, a clever web service that allows anyone to leave me a voicemail message through the Internet. I receive a notification when you leave me a voice message. All you need in order to leave me a message is an Internet connection and a microphone. It works via mobile devices as well as laptops and desktops.
Please note that by submitting a voicemail question, you’re allowing me to share it publicly.
And remember, if you don’t want to leave a voice message, you can tweet me @pkirt.
#AskPaulKirtley Show Archive
I have produced scores of #AskPaulKirtley Q&A video shows that are published here on my website, on my YouTube channel as well as a podcast feed separate to my main Paul Kirtley Podcast.
You can watch the videos, or listen to the audio-only version, right here on my website… Click here for all the episodes of #AskPaulKirtley in one place (video and audio)