Below are your complimentary videos.
These videos are based on questions I’m commonly asked or tips I give regularly, all of which make a difference to how people approach or undertake different aspects of their outdoor life.
Most of the videos are purposely designed to focus on specific aspects of the topic concerned, even specific aspects of a single technique. It’s often the small details which make a difference between success and failure, particularly with topics such as fire-lighting.
Each of the links below will take you the video in question, which will open in a new tab on your browser.
There is a lot of information in these so please take the time to digest the info, go out and try things, come back and re-watch as necessary.
You should bookmark this page in your browser so you can refer back when you need to.
- Getting Started: Which Knife To Choose For Bushcraft
- How To Wear A Bushcraft Knife While Carrying A Rucksack
- Bushcraft Knife Sharpening: How To Achieve The Correct Bevel Angle
- Choosing An Axe For Bushcraft And Camping
- How Can I Take My Knife, Axe Or Saw On A Plane?
- How To Create Really Big Sparks With A Swedish Firesteel
- How To Light A Sheet Of Birch Bark With A Spark
- How To Strike A Traditional Flint And Steel
- How Can You Tell If Water Is Safe To Drink?
- Does Boiling Always Make Water Safe To Drink?
- Bushcraft Mythbusters: Bracken Beds
- How To Make A Simple Peg For Tarps And Tents
- Tarp Knots: How To Tie An Evenk Hitch
- Tarp Knots: How To Tie A Taught Tarp Hitch
- Tarp Knots: How To Tie An Adjustable Guy Line Hitch
- How To Hank Cordage For Bushcraft, Survival And Outdoor Life
- How To Tie The Simplest (But Also One Of The Most Useful) Knots
- How To Shit In The Woods
- Hygiene In The Bush: How To Stay Clean
- The One Thing That Is Easy To Forget But Could Easily Save Your Life
- BONUS: What To Do If You Get Lost Outdoors
- BONUS: How To Prioritise In A Survival Situation